Here is an attempt to capture moments of my reality... A diary of the very things I never pay attention to - uncensored and rough. Thoughts and details I would never think of adding or dwell on... It's probably the most boring thing to do, but I'm still trying to figure out the meaning of absolutely everything in the world and so it is I have to start somewhere (which would be me)... It's a little experiment, really. I am, after all, always ready to become my own guinea pig to push the boundless limits of my mind.

Monday 12 September 2011

12/09/2011

Impression, Soleil Levant

So many things have happened since the last time I wrote on here, and at the same time nothing. I've tried writing an entry several times, but every time I ended up deleting it. No word seems to ring right these days. Too many thoughts I haven't had the chance to reflect on, and at this rate I wonder if I ever will get a chance to.

Does it matter? I don't know. Life is life, and this reality dictates everything in the end, regardless of dreams we may have.





3 comments:

  1. You need to relax a bit. If it doesn't ring right don't worry about it, they're your thoughts put into words so will reflect how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice. I'm not used to the fast-paced of most modern lifestyles and it's having a terrible effect on me, my person and mind. I just can't adapt to it because deep down I know it's completely wrong, but it sort of feels like I'm caught up in the storm, so to speak.

    I've only ever been able to relax in relative isolation and quiet - the very things I no longer have these days, and there seems to be no signs of that changing at least in the short term. But thanks for your words, it helps just to get someone else's feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with you about our fast-paced lifestyle. Modern life has a huge impact on a persons well being, both mental and physical and we often don't even realise it. There have been many reports in the press in the past alluding to this but how do you do something about it? It's a bit like a demented roller coaster which we all get on at an early age thinking we know how to get off or not even realising we've got on, then are just not able to get off.
    I go away camping on Exmoor for my peace and quiet or immerse myself in my music; well someone elses actually. But Exmoor is good and I'll be moving back down there just as soon as I'm able. The pace of life is so different and it is very beautiful. It is the simple things in life that I feel people forget. When I get to work I sometimes just sit in my car for 5 minutes looking at the canal and just listening to the birds in the bushes nearby, watching them hop from branch to branch eating bugs or there might be a rabbit out on the grass between the tennis courts nibbling at the young grass leaves. It makes me feel a bit better.

    ReplyDelete