Here is an attempt to capture moments of my reality... A diary of the very things I never pay attention to - uncensored and rough. Thoughts and details I would never think of adding or dwell on... It's probably the most boring thing to do, but I'm still trying to figure out the meaning of absolutely everything in the world and so it is I have to start somewhere (which would be me)... It's a little experiment, really. I am, after all, always ready to become my own guinea pig to push the boundless limits of my mind.

Tuesday 5 July 2011

05/07/11

This world isn't real... none of it is

I may be on the verge of becoming a solipsist. Why not? It seems to make more sense right now than anything else being touted 24/7.

Nothing can be proved. Science is just the mechanics. It does not give you reason, it does not give you feelings, it does not give you meaning. People give you meaning just by gathering - even 2 people gathering together is enough. This means minds give reason, but science cannot explain reason, it can only explain what the brain is made of.

Therefore everything is a lie. Everything is an illusion, and nothing is really real.

All of this life. An illusion.

2 comments:

  1. I try to read your blog as often as possible and think you may find this paper interesting reading. It does relate to your blog and there are some very compelling arguements although it is a bit mind bending and that's not just the maths! http://www.simulation-argument.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link, this looks interesting and I'll certainly be reading in more detail.

    ReplyDelete