Here is an attempt to capture moments of my reality... A diary of the very things I never pay attention to - uncensored and rough. Thoughts and details I would never think of adding or dwell on... It's probably the most boring thing to do, but I'm still trying to figure out the meaning of absolutely everything in the world and so it is I have to start somewhere (which would be me)... It's a little experiment, really. I am, after all, always ready to become my own guinea pig to push the boundless limits of my mind.

Sunday 13 February 2011

13/02/2011

I guess I will never understand that paradox within me... how much pain I can endure while at the same time, I already know the taste of everything that is most peaceful and loving.

I knew it was a 'mistake' to allow for my being to take in the scent of this person... but could I prevent it? No, I couldn't. Do I regret it? No, never. Not in a million years. But does it hurt? Yes, it does. Why? Because if I never see him again, I shall spend the rest of my life looking for that exact same scent.

Does it matter? No, it doesn't, for I am only a drop in this vast ocean of life. I always knew this from the start, you see.

Is it ridiculous, or funny? Yes, it must be.. go ahead and laugh your head off, but to me it was very real. It was more real than this reality that dictates everything. It was unique, and it was mine.

And I never want to hear about things ending, because in my heart of hearts I already know that everything meaningful never dies. It just never dies. It cannot die, because something happens deep within, and though I cannot tell you what it is that happens exactly, I just know that it happens, and it can never die.

These moments we share, that is all that we have. And I promise you from the deepest of my heart that they can never die.

You can lose everything, and yes, everything does come to pass... but not those moments.

Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment