Here is an attempt to capture moments of my reality... A diary of the very things I never pay attention to - uncensored and rough. Thoughts and details I would never think of adding or dwell on... It's probably the most boring thing to do, but I'm still trying to figure out the meaning of absolutely everything in the world and so it is I have to start somewhere (which would be me)... It's a little experiment, really. I am, after all, always ready to become my own guinea pig to push the boundless limits of my mind.

Thursday 11 November 2010

I keep wondering... Is there a way to actually know for sure that what people tell you is true? Is there any way at all to know that people actually mean what they say?
From my own observations, it seems that most people will only express what they feel or think will get them approved, or accepted, by a majority. That is not truth. That is not even close to sincerity or honest mistake. It all belongs to the same category: lies.

Then there is the issue of people only telling you what they think you want to hear. We all work in pretty much the same basic way; we meet others, get a 'feel' of their person in some ways, and a whole load of assumptions follows within the mind about the person we're interacting with. More often than not, we are not even aware of the process of adaptation that goes on between one self and another. But it occurs every single time. We adapt to others in the same way as we learn to co-ordinate the items of clothing we're going to wear on a given day. That means some people are better than others. Some will know from the word go that a red shirt and yellow pants don't mix well together; on the other hand, a red shirt and black pants will do the trick.

We constantly adapt to one another, editing and sub-editing the way we are, the way we think, what we believe and what we are in truth according to others, and situations, and environments... Then we have some thinkers out there - such as myself - wondering about Truth... Haha. In a world that functions solely on appearances and deceit, I wonder what the point is to have the ability to think deeply in the end.

What the FUCK is the point of having the ability to THINK at all?

Wouldn't it make more sense to be like my cat at the end of the day? At least we'd be in sync with nature, right? We'd have our purpose all figured out for us from the start, and what's even better, we wouldn't even have the capacity to WONDER about it.

I am going to keep searching till I bleed from every single orifice that exists in my body, and when I'm done searching, and when I've found all the answers... I shall burn everything.

I'll burn everything to a pulp and myself with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment