Here is an attempt to capture moments of my reality... A diary of the very things I never pay attention to - uncensored and rough. Thoughts and details I would never think of adding or dwell on... It's probably the most boring thing to do, but I'm still trying to figure out the meaning of absolutely everything in the world and so it is I have to start somewhere (which would be me)... It's a little experiment, really. I am, after all, always ready to become my own guinea pig to push the boundless limits of my mind.

Tuesday 17 August 2010

18/08/10

It's 1.08am... I've just received the biggest punch in the face, so to speak.

I guess I just want to capture the emotions of the moment, and then sleep on it, and then... I don't know.

It hurts so damn much... Everything was a lie. Everything was part of a deception based on... illusions and more lies. Deceit. making you hear only what you want to hear. To deceive you.

That's people for you.

But all i can think of is: why do this to me? Why make me suffer so ruthlessly? What is the aim of such implaccable cruaulty on my person?...

Yes, I was always too naive. maybe now I've learned. i guess only time will tell.

Right now... I feel shattered. I was chasing a ghost. Yet another in my life.

I... feel like... I've been gutted like a fish, emptied from within. What's left of me?

These past three months... were all an illusion in which I got caught up. And now it's time to wake up and smell the coffee.

It's time to join reality, no matter how much I hate it.

It's time... to just accept that everything is rotten and nothing can be done about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment