Here is an attempt to capture moments of my reality... A diary of the very things I never pay attention to - uncensored and rough. Thoughts and details I would never think of adding or dwell on... It's probably the most boring thing to do, but I'm still trying to figure out the meaning of absolutely everything in the world and so it is I have to start somewhere (which would be me)... It's a little experiment, really. I am, after all, always ready to become my own guinea pig to push the boundless limits of my mind.

Wednesday 18 August 2010

18/08/10

08.15 am...

Well, I slept surprisingly well last night, considering all that happened. But what happened exactly?

I don't know if I'll ever get to know.

I was blinded by my own desire to see through the lies - this in effect meant that I was always staring past the masks, and that ultimately made me act in what could be seen in others' eyes as nonsensical.

I'm such an inner drama queen. Capturing emotions isn't so good it seems, because it is devoid of any perspective.

Whatever did happen, my mind will expend from the experience, as it always does regardless of outcomes.

As for my heart... well, it's still out there, it still belongs... to a ghost in my life.

I guess that's it for now.

It's so sunny outside... It would be a shame to waste such a beautiful day stuck indoors as I have been doing recently.

I don't think I want to hide from reality anymore. I am free, therefore I can be and do anything I want, anything my mind sets out to be and do.

After all, we only are prisoners of our condition so long as we believe we are. Believe that you are free, and truly - you are.

Whatever I do next, I guess I'll keep you posted.

Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment