Here is an attempt to capture moments of my reality... A diary of the very things I never pay attention to - uncensored and rough. Thoughts and details I would never think of adding or dwell on... It's probably the most boring thing to do, but I'm still trying to figure out the meaning of absolutely everything in the world and so it is I have to start somewhere (which would be me)... It's a little experiment, really. I am, after all, always ready to become my own guinea pig to push the boundless limits of my mind.

Wednesday 29 December 2010

29/12/2010

Two days left. Two days left before the new year. Yet another year. I feel it already. Another year.

But maybe it already was? if we could detach ourselves from the detail of living, the tiny ants that we are on the surface of this Earth... Maybe we would see that time is all times at once, that past is as much present as it is about to unfold... Maybe.

Time is linked to gravity. Somehow. I can't prove it. I don't care, I can feel it.

If I close my eyes, I can see that little house in the middle of nowhere, where there is no I, or you... And when I knock on the door, someone opens it slowly, like in the movies, but I can never see the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment