Here is an attempt to capture moments of my reality... A diary of the very things I never pay attention to - uncensored and rough. Thoughts and details I would never think of adding or dwell on... It's probably the most boring thing to do, but I'm still trying to figure out the meaning of absolutely everything in the world and so it is I have to start somewhere (which would be me)... It's a little experiment, really. I am, after all, always ready to become my own guinea pig to push the boundless limits of my mind.

Sunday 26 December 2010


Looking up at the night skies, black as ink and unfathomable in their deep darkness... Thinking about the boy and his fox... About wheat fields and the shining gold of a lost sun... about how quiet the night always is, and when the world is finally asleep, there is nothing but my own heartbeat to hear.

Nothing to say... nothing to think... Nothing that feels like it matters in any way.

Alone stands for:

- Alinenated

- Lonely

- Otherwordly

- Endings

Why not?

I'm just like the fox in the story. That's exactly why I felt like crying when I first read that passage all these many years ago...

"But if you tame me, it'll be as if the sun came to shine on my life.
I shall know the sound of a step that'll be different from all the others.
Other steps send me hurrying back underneath the ground.
Yours will call me, like music out of my burrow.
And then look: you see the grain-fields down yonder?
I do not eat bread. Wheat is of no use to me.
The wheat fields have nothing to say to me. And that is sad.
But you have hair that is the color of gold.
Think how wonderful that will be when you have tamed me!
The grain, which is also golden, will bring me back the thought of you.
And I shall love to listen to the wind in the wheat…" "

Except there was never any Little Prince to be my true friend. And I don't care to be reminded that 'you never know what will happen tomorrow', that everything could change... I dont care!
Some things don't change because the world is made to work in a certain way and... and...





No comments:

Post a Comment