Here is an attempt to capture moments of my reality... A diary of the very things I never pay attention to - uncensored and rough. Thoughts and details I would never think of adding or dwell on... It's probably the most boring thing to do, but I'm still trying to figure out the meaning of absolutely everything in the world and so it is I have to start somewhere (which would be me)... It's a little experiment, really. I am, after all, always ready to become my own guinea pig to push the boundless limits of my mind.

Monday 24 October 2011

24/10/2011


I feel rather empty. I go to work, do my job the best I can feeling pretty much nothing. I go home, disappearing away in a crowd of early winter coats; faces are blurred as I walk past them without much of a glance, and as I find a seat on the train, I gaze vacantly ahead, my thoughts lost in a fog for the most part. I emerge into the cool breeze of night fallen too swiftly, feeling nothing. The sound of voices echoing in the near distance, from a pub nearby a light chatter and the knocking of glass... still, I feel nothing.

I look at people around me, and all I really see is giant envelops full of words. Just words, more words, like a deluge that never ends. My head doesn't listen anymore, it's learned too well to filter out the noise and skim through the garbage of mindless sounds called words.

I go home and sit at my desk, light up a cigarette while thinking I should quit, and stare at the computer screen for a moment or two as I wait for some music to numb the air around me.

And then the day rewinds to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment