Here is an attempt to capture moments of my reality... A diary of the very things I never pay attention to - uncensored and rough. Thoughts and details I would never think of adding or dwell on... It's probably the most boring thing to do, but I'm still trying to figure out the meaning of absolutely everything in the world and so it is I have to start somewhere (which would be me)... It's a little experiment, really. I am, after all, always ready to become my own guinea pig to push the boundless limits of my mind.

Thursday 16 September 2010

16/09/2010

I woke up late again, slept through my alarm clock and when I finally opened my eyes, it was past 10 am.

Mum and uncle left home shortly after dawn, I think, and I didn't even hear a thing. I was fast asleep, caught up in a dreamless realm for once.

The downside of Blogger is that it won't allow you to directly post a song, so you need to create a link that will take you to that song or song list... Well, I'm trying to find a way around this and I may have found a decent one.

These days I've been listening to the Lord of the Rings soundtrack, and it's a very long one as I have the music for all three movies... I just let it run and tend to skip the noisy battlescene pieces of music as I'm really not in the mood for orchestras right now.

I guess my mood today could be summed up as slightly dejected, sad and... something else which I can't really name at this time.

I have to go out later, go to the bank, return overdue books to the library and pay a little fine for them because I forgot to renew them - I tend to forget these things a lot... I'm sure I'm supposed to do something else but I forget and will only remember when it's too late.

As I once wrote before... I should really make a list of all the things I'm expected to do, and then I should burn that list.

Then I should make a list of all the things I need to do because they are part of my own fulfillment, and this list I should follow to the letter.

I'm only really sure of one thing right now... I do need to get a job and start planning what my next move in life will be, so I don't simply dream my life away but prove myself and the whole of this world that I was always right when I saw through the illusions... How I get to do that, I don't know yet - but it will always be the righter way to do it, a meaningful one... Not one that would hurt even a fly, not one that would feed into the existing chaos. One that comes from all the might and burning passion of my heart.

Because... If there's one thing I feel for sure it's that love is the underrated emotion of our times, and it is that very one that needs to spread like a 'virus' among men.

Of course it sounds so cliche... So many people would either say the same thing or hastily agree with it! One thing is for sure: it's always been much easier for all of us as humans to hate or feel anger like second nature than it is to feel and nurture love. Think about it - isn't it true? Isn't it much easier to feel all the 'negative' emotions readily? And anyway, the only reason the idea has become cheesy and weak is mainly because it's been hijacked by too many liars in this world, be it heartless individuals or under the guise of religions. My vision and understanding transcend all these mindless illusions born out of weak minds.

Actually... I am okay. No matter what happens, it happens for a reason, because everything that we do or don't do, everything that we say or don't say, have an effect of some sort that invariably leads to the shaping of what is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment