Here is an attempt to capture moments of my reality... A diary of the very things I never pay attention to - uncensored and rough. Thoughts and details I would never think of adding or dwell on... It's probably the most boring thing to do, but I'm still trying to figure out the meaning of absolutely everything in the world and so it is I have to start somewhere (which would be me)... It's a little experiment, really. I am, after all, always ready to become my own guinea pig to push the boundless limits of my mind.

Friday 24 September 2010

24/09/2010

Today my head has been buzzing with ideas and concrete thoughts... I kind of got a rush from it and found myself getting a lot of things done in a very short time.

Maybe the weather helped... It was dark and cloudy most of the day, with a strong, cold wind shaking the trees outside. When it started raining, I grabbed my laptop and went to sit in the living room with the large windows kept wide open so I could feel the wind and clearly see the rain falling. I switched on the music channel, turned the volume up as much as I could get away with, and began to do some serious work - and all the while my mind was racing with more ideas forming clearly in my head.




Such a surge of raw energy... rushing through my system... and yet far from being overwhelmed, I knew exactly what to do with it.

I also managed to bag myself a rather decent internet allowance deal, which will come in handy in the near future.

And with all that energy and concrete inspiration, I went through two chapters of html learning in one go, and guess what? I remember everything to the letter.

Dark, glowering skies, bellowing winds and splatters of rain... beautifully inspiring indeed.





No comments:

Post a Comment