Here is an attempt to capture moments of my reality... A diary of the very things I never pay attention to - uncensored and rough. Thoughts and details I would never think of adding or dwell on... It's probably the most boring thing to do, but I'm still trying to figure out the meaning of absolutely everything in the world and so it is I have to start somewhere (which would be me)... It's a little experiment, really. I am, after all, always ready to become my own guinea pig to push the boundless limits of my mind.

Sunday 9 January 2011

09/01/2011

It was a nice day out... We went to watch a movie with Russel Crowe, which depicted the lovely but naive ideal of Love and how the latter can push one to do anything to save another. Something like that.

Then we took the long way back home through the park. The sky was a beautiful clear blue... the sun was blinding... The wind as cool as ice. I was talking about the paradox between Fate/destiny and the idea of free will...

Well, here is my conclusion: it's all bullshit. We are not free, we never were, never will be. You think your MIND is Free, perhaps? You seriously need to get out of Lalaland for a bit.

Whatever anyone thinks... it has NO bearing on reality. Everything is fake and illusory. So.. The only way to reach some sort of peace of mind is to stop thinking too much.

That's right. The only way to survive and actually find something to be joyful about in this life is to IGNORE the settings (society and nonsense) - live in your bubble while ignoring everything else.

Achieve that, and you can be the proud owner of a dead mind. But at least you feel 'happy'... bless.

I HATE YOU.

This whole world is a LIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment