Here is an attempt to capture moments of my reality... A diary of the very things I never pay attention to - uncensored and rough. Thoughts and details I would never think of adding or dwell on... It's probably the most boring thing to do, but I'm still trying to figure out the meaning of absolutely everything in the world and so it is I have to start somewhere (which would be me)... It's a little experiment, really. I am, after all, always ready to become my own guinea pig to push the boundless limits of my mind.

Friday 14 January 2011

14/01/2011

Infinity


I spent the day away at the beach yesterday. Upon arriving, the sea had retired, leaving miles after miles of sand and pebbles that vanished in layers of grey and brown smudges all the way into the distance... seemingly melting with the heavy skies.

At once I was reminded of old verses I had jotted down like a poem when I was younger...

I see monotony die and be reborn,
Waves unfolding along the shores
And my skin;
...
I see melancholy die and be reborn,
Days slipping by, Time vanishing,
Sucked into fractured morals.
...
Over there a tiny blue window opens…
Run away, run, again and forever!

The cool wind blowing in my hair, the taste of the sea on my lips... a deserted wintry landscape... Being able to just walk for hours and lose yourself in the beauty of just one moment in time, knowing full well that it can never be again, that each of them is as unique as it is destined to be fleeting... leaving behind all thoughts, which we forget on a pillow upon waking up for the day; leaving behind all the people and the world to exist only in the midst of a netherworld made of colours that look just like a painter's perfect palette...

That is what I needed. And that is what I is...



No comments:

Post a Comment