Here is an attempt to capture moments of my reality... A diary of the very things I never pay attention to - uncensored and rough. Thoughts and details I would never think of adding or dwell on... It's probably the most boring thing to do, but I'm still trying to figure out the meaning of absolutely everything in the world and so it is I have to start somewhere (which would be me)... It's a little experiment, really. I am, after all, always ready to become my own guinea pig to push the boundless limits of my mind.

Wednesday 5 January 2011

I haven't had a smoke in 5 days. How amazing... Not really, I guess it's all about willpower. The first 3 days were arguably the worst... Now it's all about fighting the tempting thoughts... Breaking the habit.

I feel sad. Resigned.

I was thinking about Rimbaud on my way back home from meeting a complete stranger this morning. As I walked in the freezing wind, I wished again and again - and always in vain - that I could somehow sit down at a table with him just because... He would have understood. So would have Baudelaire. But they're dead. They've been dead for over a century and there seems to be no other soul out there that can even begin to understand what it feels like to have a mind like mine.

But that's part of the trick, of course... Of course there must be others just like me, and even better, deeper, more intense than me... I just never got to meet them.

No comments:

Post a Comment