Here is an attempt to capture moments of my reality... A diary of the very things I never pay attention to - uncensored and rough. Thoughts and details I would never think of adding or dwell on... It's probably the most boring thing to do, but I'm still trying to figure out the meaning of absolutely everything in the world and so it is I have to start somewhere (which would be me)... It's a little experiment, really. I am, after all, always ready to become my own guinea pig to push the boundless limits of my mind.

Friday 7 January 2011


I was wrong about so many things... I was another fool on this Earth thinking they know it all when they so clearly and painfully don't.

Many flowers present such intricate and mesmerizing patterns to them - geometry, symmetry, whorls and lines, bursts of vivid colours... It is as though they had been created by the most gifted of all artists, yet in all their detailed splendor, their existence is of the most fleeting kind. Gone in the blink of an eye! A gust of wind tears the most beautiful of flowers' garments at once... So fragile and fleeting is beauty... and splendor, and greatness! Yet their theme exists as s constant... It does not matter that the beauty and splendor of one flower should wane to nothingness, for the constant of that flower (its kind, or species) remains.

I don't know the name of these flowers now resting on my desk... all I know is that my eyes are drawn to them with the same fervor as they do when gazing up at the skies...

But you know what? I really don't know or understand much at all... so I don't know why I'm pretending that I do.

And I was wrong... about so many things!

Looking around at other people's writings and musings, I wonder what ever possessed me to want to share my own thoughts with the world... even as much as a discreet whisper.

I have nothing to say to you, or you, or them... It was always all about my own inner journey.

And it's time for me to to carry on that journey, without another look back.

No comments:

Post a Comment