Here is an attempt to capture moments of my reality... A diary of the very things I never pay attention to - uncensored and rough. Thoughts and details I would never think of adding or dwell on... It's probably the most boring thing to do, but I'm still trying to figure out the meaning of absolutely everything in the world and so it is I have to start somewhere (which would be me)... It's a little experiment, really. I am, after all, always ready to become my own guinea pig to push the boundless limits of my mind.

Monday 17 January 2011

17/01/2011



Today's playlist included:

- Into the Wild 's Salvation Mountain

- Schubert's Ave Maria for violin

- Meet Joe Black's Whisper of a Thrill

Making plans, sorting things out, facing reality... It's all about believing that you can do it, whatever it is, because if you don't believe it yourself, then who else will?

Time to set sail...

No comments:

Post a Comment