Here is an attempt to capture moments of my reality... A diary of the very things I never pay attention to - uncensored and rough. Thoughts and details I would never think of adding or dwell on... It's probably the most boring thing to do, but I'm still trying to figure out the meaning of absolutely everything in the world and so it is I have to start somewhere (which would be me)... It's a little experiment, really. I am, after all, always ready to become my own guinea pig to push the boundless limits of my mind.

Monday 14 November 2011

14/11/2011


These sorts of simple melodies tend to get straight to my heart, waking up the little girl within who never really left anyway.

Whenever I feel sad, I feel her within. She never left me. She's my inspiration, my only reason for living.

Work is a hassle, as usual. But maybe that's the best type of job I could ever get. I can't really get bored since I'm always dealing with something complex, which in turn appeals to my mind.

I've always felt more at ease with complex matters, more so than the simple ones. Trust me to get it wrong or remain clueless in the face of the simplest tasks in life, yet I'll figure out things far more complex like child's play.

I was always like that... Even at school. Whenever we were given a test, I'd spend the first minute figuring out which questions were the hardest, and then I'd select them over the easy ones I knew most other kids would at once select.

Anyway, who cares?

I wanna go dog sledding in Greenland... lose myself in the tundra... go ice skating across a frozen lake nestled between white mountain peaks... and then collapse in some hut or igloo with a warm cup of cocoa.

Dreams always come back to you... like phantoms in the night... they come back to haunt you and when they do, it's always at a time when you can no longer ignore them.

No comments:

Post a Comment