Here is an attempt to capture moments of my reality... A diary of the very things I never pay attention to - uncensored and rough. Thoughts and details I would never think of adding or dwell on... It's probably the most boring thing to do, but I'm still trying to figure out the meaning of absolutely everything in the world and so it is I have to start somewhere (which would be me)... It's a little experiment, really. I am, after all, always ready to become my own guinea pig to push the boundless limits of my mind.

Wednesday 16 November 2011

16/11/2011



Work is like high school, but instead of working for grades, we work for a salary. Therefore the only value in so-called education beyond learning to read and write has to do with conditioning - conditioning to get used and adapt to 'work'.

Then, depending on the type of 'job' one gets, the equivalent of homework is either easier or harder.

FACT.

The whole basis of this current society (the one I was born into and therefore know from experience) is a JOKE, and anyone who defends it or works fine along with it is either a brainless idiot (there are many) or a piece of shit that thinks they can make the most of it because they already understand the fakeness of it all.

I rest my case.


No comments:

Post a Comment