Here is an attempt to capture moments of my reality... A diary of the very things I never pay attention to - uncensored and rough. Thoughts and details I would never think of adding or dwell on... It's probably the most boring thing to do, but I'm still trying to figure out the meaning of absolutely everything in the world and so it is I have to start somewhere (which would be me)... It's a little experiment, really. I am, after all, always ready to become my own guinea pig to push the boundless limits of my mind.

Thursday 17 November 2011

17/11/2011


I'm still listening to "The Japanese popstars", and that's just because that song happens to fit my mood perfectly.

I am so tired.

Tired... of everything. I want to hang onto the dog sledding dream only. Whenever I close my eyes and imagine myself or simply picture the scene in my mind, I feel relief and beauty.

I'm gonna do this, you know. I'm really gonna pay too much money just to go to Greenland and do this.

Why? Because I'm looking for something... and I don't know what it is, but I've decided to listen to the call within.

I have to book something that's all packaged for me - you know why? because I'm absolutely useless in concrete terms. Here's the perfect example of a person (me) born and bred exclusively in cities. My only experience with 'nature' dates back to when I was about 10.

As much as my mind develops, the need to get back to nature is unbearably strong. There is a link I need to make at least for myself here.

I need to reconnect.

I need to let go of everything I ever thought I knew... and join the dots.







1 comment:

  1. Fair enough, but you don't need to go to Greenland to reconnect with Nature. It's all around you. Have you heard of Ray Mears?

    ReplyDelete