Here is an attempt to capture moments of my reality... A diary of the very things I never pay attention to - uncensored and rough. Thoughts and details I would never think of adding or dwell on... It's probably the most boring thing to do, but I'm still trying to figure out the meaning of absolutely everything in the world and so it is I have to start somewhere (which would be me)... It's a little experiment, really. I am, after all, always ready to become my own guinea pig to push the boundless limits of my mind.

Saturday 26 November 2011

26/11/2011


I keep wondering why I can't get used to the idea of solitude. I need to embrace it and yet the more I try, the more depressed it makes me. Why can't I even find solace in solitude? Why does it always have to feel like loneliness for me?

Since I cannot bond with people, I really need to start getting used to being alone. I wish I could stab my own heart. It is this heart inside this chest that feels so heavy with unspoken sorrows and for no reason. If it didn't exist, I would be free... I would be at peace.

I'm tired of this tortured soul I've somehow inherited. It feels like fire burning inside constantly... pure inner torture.

It's like... not being where you should be, and not doing what you ought to be doing, in a way. There is a pull inside that keeps torturing me, telling me that it's all wrong. And I have no idea what that pull wants me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment