Here is an attempt to capture moments of my reality... A diary of the very things I never pay attention to - uncensored and rough. Thoughts and details I would never think of adding or dwell on... It's probably the most boring thing to do, but I'm still trying to figure out the meaning of absolutely everything in the world and so it is I have to start somewhere (which would be me)... It's a little experiment, really. I am, after all, always ready to become my own guinea pig to push the boundless limits of my mind.

Monday 11 October 2010

11/10/2010

We seem to be having a little bit of an Indian summer over here. Well, okay, not quite, but it's warm and sunny all over again.

I'm not sure how I feel? That's a very odd and puzzling thought to have for a person such as myself, I have to say. I'm immersed in classical music still, but came across this very old song that seems to sum up the mood I'm in but that I am unable to describe in words for now. Something about the melody and the lyrics, I suppose.

I know that the dreamer in me is hurting quite badly, and that's why my mind is taking over full control of my being. As the mind works overtime to fix the bleeding heart, my person is akin to a computer put on stand-by.

So... I feel like I'm okay, but at the same time I know that whatever pain the dreamer in me is in has been purposely numbed by my mind... could that ever make sense?

One strange exercise I now find myself imposing on my self is that of not over-analysing anything at all at the moment as it is still too dangerous for me to do so. The only faculties my mind is allowed to use are logic and facts as they present themselves in front of me and I am not allowed to read between lines or over-analyse anything because my imagination kicks in too rapidly leading me back into the clutches of far-fetched fantasies.

While the fixing of my self is taking place I'm afraid my person may appear cold and distant, perhaps to the point of looking quite detached and uncaring - that is purely because my whole person is on stand-by till everything inside is fixed and running smoothly again.



Apart from that I'm fine and I don't think there's anything wrong with me - just a little glitch-fixing.

No comments:

Post a Comment