Here is an attempt to capture moments of my reality... A diary of the very things I never pay attention to - uncensored and rough. Thoughts and details I would never think of adding or dwell on... It's probably the most boring thing to do, but I'm still trying to figure out the meaning of absolutely everything in the world and so it is I have to start somewhere (which would be me)... It's a little experiment, really. I am, after all, always ready to become my own guinea pig to push the boundless limits of my mind.

Saturday 23 October 2010

23/10/2010

The sky is black as ink... There was a full moon last night, or it sure looked like one, and it was visible in the sky even though it was still daylight.




... I don't have the words tonight actually... So I'm just gonna shut up and show rather than write what I have in mind.








Feeling so intensely that no word can begin to describe this burning wave swelling in my chest... feels like it's about to crush me whole... but I never want that kind of pain to stop.







My... I really am at loss for words tonight, and yet so many thoughts are twirling in my head... But I can't put them in words... Feeling way too much, and yeah, feeling so dreamy I feel like a phoenix about to burst into a trillion of vivid colours only to be reborn and embrace the whole world with only the strength of fire-lit wings...

No comments:

Post a Comment