Here is an attempt to capture moments of my reality... A diary of the very things I never pay attention to - uncensored and rough. Thoughts and details I would never think of adding or dwell on... It's probably the most boring thing to do, but I'm still trying to figure out the meaning of absolutely everything in the world and so it is I have to start somewhere (which would be me)... It's a little experiment, really. I am, after all, always ready to become my own guinea pig to push the boundless limits of my mind.

Sunday 17 October 2010

17/10/2010

I don't know why I freaked out last night... Maybe it was the lack of sleep. I went to bed past 3am and still managed to wake up before 10am. Isn't that amazing? (not really)

The sun is out today, or at least it is for now.

I went out for a short stroll earlier and was again taken off-guard by the chilling wind. Winter's at the door... I wonder if it will be snowing again this year. On the way back home I thought about an old friend of mine and decided to send her a quick message aknowledging the fact that we had drifted away over time, but maybe there was still a chance to reconnect?

She was a good friend to me but I pushed her away when some bad things happened and she was involved in them. I tend to be the unforgiving type and when someone hurts me, I hurt them even more. I know that about me now, and I try to keep it under control but it's hard. A lifetime of struggles (inner and out) can do that to you.

I often wonder how people manage to get such regular lives. They go to school, get a job, get married, have kids, etc... It's like their path was all traced for them (but of course I am aware that everyone has their own problems and struggles)... I mean, if you look at the bigger picture for most people, you see the same kind of path for them all.

So where is mine? Why is it I don't have a clear-cut one like everyone else?

I guess I'm just missing something, and until I find out what it is I'll remain stuck in that vicious circle. I need perhaps something that will shock me out of my comfort zone.

Also, as much as I hate to admit it, I have been listening to this and I'm not sure why, but I guess it puts me in the kind of mood I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment