Here is an attempt to capture moments of my reality... A diary of the very things I never pay attention to - uncensored and rough. Thoughts and details I would never think of adding or dwell on... It's probably the most boring thing to do, but I'm still trying to figure out the meaning of absolutely everything in the world and so it is I have to start somewhere (which would be me)... It's a little experiment, really. I am, after all, always ready to become my own guinea pig to push the boundless limits of my mind.

Tuesday 12 October 2010

It's 19.17, a quiet evening full of piano notes... From Chopin to Dvorak without forgetting Satie, Rachmaninov and Debussy.

I was in the shower, immersed in a cloud of steam, when I realised that all I was feeling right now was just that... Feelings. I'd been studying closely how my moods evolved or changed over time and suddenly it dawned on me that there were ways to override moods to replace them with the ones I want. All I had to do was focus my mind. I did, and the heavy cloud lifted slowly to leave me relaxed and... calm.

I'm not going to waste my time crying over poor little self. I'm going to do exactly what I sense is right and I'm not going to look back.

Nothing is over and nothing is hopeless unless you're dead inside. And I'm not dead inside. Most people are, although they often can't see it, but I'm certainly not.

No comments:

Post a Comment