Here is an attempt to capture moments of my reality... A diary of the very things I never pay attention to - uncensored and rough. Thoughts and details I would never think of adding or dwell on... It's probably the most boring thing to do, but I'm still trying to figure out the meaning of absolutely everything in the world and so it is I have to start somewhere (which would be me)... It's a little experiment, really. I am, after all, always ready to become my own guinea pig to push the boundless limits of my mind.

Friday 1 October 2010


There is a moon hiding behind the dritfing clouds of night... I'm just watching it slowly disappear from sight... Going, going... gone.

When I was little, everything felt simpler - I had no notion of future because my brain just wasn't formed enough to know better. How I know that? because I already used to think too much back then and I remember telling myself to 'remember, because you will want to know for later'... Yes, that's right, there is a reason why I remember, and that's because I would actually stop myself in action as a tiny child to tell myself to remember what I thought. That's exactly why I still remember to this day.

I want to say "I have nothing more to say" but guess what? I always have something to add. There is always one-more-thought dying to come out.

And I don't actually care whether it's all been thought before, as obviously it has never been listened to even coming from the mouth of the most prominent thinkers of the past and present.


Dreams are lovely... Imagination allows us to survive reality, and without it I'm pretty certain there would be a wave of mass-suicides at once. I got caught up in the beauty of it, and it was too easy to build all these perfect worlds in my head, pretending that I could actually dream my life instead of living it.


But now... I know it's time to wake up and start living for real. Wouldn't it be such a shame to waste away all of these dreams by keeping them trapped within a dream?


I don't know how it's possible to feel so old in your head and yet be able to look around you with eyes filled with child-like amazement. That's exactly how it feels for me.


Maybe things need to hurt for a while before they get better. Maybe the best lessons to learn from are those that hurt because then you can never really forget. Of course it's easier said than done.


I have this 'theory' based on pain that spans the whole spectrum between total destruction and positive motivator, and I never got around to put it into proper words, actually. Maybe some day I'll sit down and get it out of my head.


Maybe some day someone will come across this little blog and think: "Hey, this sounds just like something this girl I know would say... Her name is S..."


No comments:

Post a Comment